Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Polo


Iight so i thought I'd give a brief description on who I was and what I bring to the table to LS. As previously stated in "The Beginning" my name is Jahlik but better known as Polo. And no I did not wake up one day and decided dubbed myself "Polo." The name was actually given to me and started off as "Polo Jay" and was later shortened to Polo because Polo by Ralph Lauren is my favorite brand and Ralph Lauren himself is my favorite designer, but beyond that I bring an huge love for music to the group that is very diverse into many different genres. I am also Dro's manager and soon to be producer. That was a little description of myself and if you would like to learn more just follow the blog and enjoy the lifestyle of an LS member. PEACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment